Digital World Centre (DWC)
A Grade-A building providing easy access to MediaCity’s leisure and cultural offering.
Situated on the banks of the Manchester Ship Canal, DWC offers stunning views across the waterfront and easy access to MediaCity’s diverse amenities.
The building has generous car parking and its own onsite cafe bar, Craft Brew. A back-up generator protects the comms room and essential services within the building.
- Full access raised floor
- Suspended ceiling with integral light fittings
- Cat 5e cabling
- Air conditioned and UPS protected Comms Room
- Dedicated onsite Property Manager
- 24hr security
- Bike racks
- Secure Car parking
Put your business in prime position for exploring the markets of the region at our Digital World Centre offices in Salford.
- First Floor – 2,992 sq ft (278 sq m)
- Second Floor – 4,170 sq ft (387 sq m)
- Third Floor – 5,095 sq ft (473 sq m)
- Fourth Floor – 3,165 sq ft (294 sq m)
Are you looking for space for your business?We have a great selection of spaces available, from flexible solutions for freelancers and smaller creative companies, to more spacious office options for those looking for room to grow.
"*" indicates required fields